The Sirius Inspiration Essence is a vibrational essence of Vervain that was harvested in Druidic tradition during a dark moon at the heliacal rising of Sirius.
The Vervain was ritually harvested, by me, with a brass sickle and given an offering of honey before presenting it to the star of Sirius at dawn. In Druidic tradition, it is said that harvesting at this time and in this way that the magic of the Vervain plant is its most potent. Vervain harvested in this way bears the energy of Awen (divine inspiration) amplified by the star Sirius. This essence was created at the same time as the harvest.
Attributes of this essence:
- Vervain holds rich lore in many cultures and traditions dating back as far as Isis in Egypt. It is considered a potent medicinal and magical plant by many. It is associated with inspiration, love, magic, grief, and protection. In Druidic tradition, it is associated with Awen, or the divine inspiration that permeates All Life.
- This essence is ideal for those who seek to connect more deeply with Awen, Sirius, and Vervain. It is a potent essence to be respected.
What you will receive:
- You will receive one 2oz. blue dropper stock bottle* of this essence.
- Please note flower essences do not smell or taste like the flowers used and will generally taste like the alcohol or glycerin preservative used. Read more about what flower essences are and are not below.
*Stock bottles are diluted directly from the mother essence. You may choose to create a dosage bottle from your stock bottle to extend the life of this essence or share it with others. A simple web search on "how to create a dosage bottle from a stock bottle" will provide you with adequate steps to create dosage bottles. Should you decide to share it with others, please, credit Cassie Uhl.
- Ingredients: spring water, brandy, vibrational infusion of Vervain
Suggested Uses: Take as desired. Add 2-3 drops to water, tea, or directly under the tongue. Alternatively, add 7-10 drops to a bath or rub 2-3 drops directly on the skin.
What is a vibrational essence?
Vibrational essences, or flower essences, are vibrational "medicines" that affect the subtle body. They are not intended to treat or cure physical ailments. Their effects can be subtle and will vary from person to person. They are not essential oils and do not have a floral scent or flavor. Rather, the water holds the vibrational essence of the flower and any other energies present, like the phase of the moon. Alcohol is often used as a form of preservation. Therefore, any scent and flavor come from the alcohol used for preservation.
Flower essences have been worked with for spiritual and healing purposes since ancient times, as seen in records of flower essence used in ancient Egyptian and twelfth-century Europe. Use of flower essence, or similar practices, are also found in Asia and Australia. Flower essences became more standardized and studied in the 1930s through the work of Dr. Edward Bach. However, Bach's perspective is but one. The art of crafting essences in collaboration with nature and flower magic is vast and rich.