Energy Healing Sessions with Cassie
Shamanic energy healing to clear, balance, and restore your energy body.
Your session includes:
· 60-75 minute energy healing, clearing, and balancing.
· Personalized ritual suggestion based on our session.
· Single tarot card pull for further guidance from Spirit.
· Follow-up email with everything we discussed and optional recording of our session.
Your session may include:
· Cord Cutting
· Entity removal
· Messages from spirit or your guides
For those on a healing journey.
What an energy healing session is not.
· A one stop cure-all. Your session is one tool on your healing journey, not the tool. If you expect to be permanently healed after one session without any effort on your end, consider seeking a different practitioner.
· An opportunity to force specific modalities, i.e., soul retrieval, extraction, etc. Sessions are a collaboration between Cassie, your soul, and spirit guides. Therefore Cassie will not force a specific modality or outcome at your request if it does not arise naturally.
· The answers to all of your questions or problems. You are your best teacher. Time with Cassie is intended to clear your energy and shine a light on your path, enabling you to feel more aligned so you can be your own seer.
Investment and payment options.
· First-time clients 75-minute session sliding scale payment options: $125-185
· Repeat clients 60-minute session sliding scale payment options: $115-$175
· Payment plans are available through Paypal. Click here to set up or inquire about payment plans.
· Cassie offers one $50 session a month by need. BIPOC and LGBTQIA2S+ will be prioritized. Click here to submit a request for one of these sessions.
Cassie follows a pagan, earth-based practice rooted in Celtic and British Shamanic practices. She is able to see, sense, feel, and manipulate patterns within the energy body to help facilitate greater sense of wholeness.
· 2019-ongoing: Mentorship under Shamanic Practitioner Robin Afinowich
· 2021: Trauma-informed training via Cultivate with Katie Kurtz
· 2012: 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Ahna Hoke
· 2008: Bachelor of Art Education IUPUI, Heron School of Art