Guided Journeys & Live Events
Pendulums in Practice Workshop
Sunday, April 24th, 2-4 pm PDT / 4-6pm EDT
Join Cassie in a 2-hour interactive workshop where you'll learn all about using pendulums for both magical and mundane purposes. Beyond the traditional pendulum, you'll learn ways to use your body as a pendulum and how to combine these practices for understanding energy more deeply, for yourself and others.
Need help signing up? Here's how.
1. Click the "Sign up" button above.
2. You will be taken to the scheduler. Select your time zone and click "Select time."
3. Select the April 24th date (this is the only available date for this event.)
4. Select the time. The time will appear in your time zone (this is the only time offered for the live event.)
5. Click "Continue"
6. Complete the form and continue to payment.
7. You'll receive an automatic email after you sign up with the link to join the event.
Past Journeys Available
Feedback from Previous Journeys
Suggestions & What to expect.
Wear comfortable clothes and have a comfortable and quiet location to either sit or lie down for the duration of the event.
Cassie will open the event by sharing a bit about the journey, casting a circle with the group, and allowing questions. Light drumming music will play for the duration of the event as Cassie guides you on a meditative journey for approximately 40 minutes.
You will then have the option to process and share anything you experienced with the group or ask questions before closing.