Services can include:
·Meaning of life exploration
·Guided visualizations and spiritual journeys
·Ritual planning and support
·Support for creating and conducting a vigil
·Support for creating after-death plans
·Early grief and reprocessing for loved ones
·Video, text, and email support
Services Unique to Cassie
·Energy healing for comfort
·Energetic support to leave the physical body
What is an end-of-life-doula?
An end-of-life-doula, death worker, or death doula offers non-medical, emotional, and spiritual support to the dying person and their family. Death doulas advocate for the dying person's wishes throughout the dying process to foster a meaningful and compassionate transition for the dying person and their loved ones.
End-of-life doulas honor death as a natural part of life and therefore approaches death with deep care and respect. A death doula can support a dying person and their family in various non-medical ways, depending on the wishes and desires of the dying person.
Learn more by booking a free consultation call with Cassie. Consultation calls allow space to answer your questions, discuss service options, and outline booking and payment options.
Cassie is an author, healer, and death worker.
Cassie's Experience and Training
· 2021 End of Life Doula Training through INELDA
· 2019-Present Mentorship under Shamanic practitioner Robin Afinowich
· 2022 Embodied Allyship Course with Thérèse Cator
· 2021 Cultivate Trauma-informed training with Katie Kurtz
· 2012 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Ahna Hoke
End-of-life doula package options for those facing end of life
All packages are flexible and can be adjusted by need and income. You will be able to tailor our time together based on the services I offer and your unique needs and desires. All packages over $400 can be split into two or more payments.
· Book hourly at your own pace: $65 an hour
· Weekly End of Life Support Package: $450 (Approximately six 1.5-2 hr sessions)
· Twice-weekly End of Life Support Package: $800 (Approximately twelve 1.5-2 hr sessions)
· End of Life Support and Vigil Package: $1,250 (Approximately twelve 1.5-2 hr sessions + up to 10 hours of vigil support and grief reprocessing)
· Early Grief and Reprocessing Package: $250 (Approximately three 1.5-2 hr sessions)
· Where does Cassie offer these services?
Cassie serves the greater Indianapolis, IN area.
· Do I need to be local to work with Cassie in this way?
No. Much of this work can be done over Zoom or phone.
· Will Cassie travel for vigils?
Yes. Travel arrangements and pricing are discussed case by case.