Services can include:
·Meaning of life exploration
·Respite for loved ones
·Legacy project support and planning
·Ritual planning and support
·Support to create and conduct a vigil
·Grief reprocessing and companionship
·Video, text, and email support
Services Unique to Cassie
·Energy healing for comfort
What is an end-of-life-doula?
An end-of-life-doula, death worker, or death doula offers non-medical, emotional, and spiritual support to the dying person and their family. Death doulas advocate for the dying person's wishes throughout the dying process to foster a meaningful and compassionate transition for the dying person and their loved ones.
As a death doula I honor death as a natural part of life and therefore approach death with deep care and respect. Death doulas can support a dying person and their family in various non-medical ways, depending on the wishes and desires of the dying person.
Learn more by booking a free consultation call with Cassie. Consultation calls allow space to answer your questions, discuss service options, and outline booking and payment options.
Cassie is an author, healer, and death worker.
Cassie's Experience and Training
· 2022-Present: Volunteer death doula at Brighton Hospice
· 2021 End of Life Doula Training through INELDA
· 2018-Present Mentorship under Intuitive Energy Healer Robin Afinowich
· 2022 Embodied Allyship Course with Thérèse Cator
· 2021 Cultivate Trauma-informed training with Katie Kurtz
· 2012 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Ahna Hoke
All packages are flexible and can be adjusted by need and income. You will be able to tailor our time together based on the services I offer and your unique needs and desires. All packages over $400 can be split into two or more payments.
· Book hourly at your own pace: $65 an hour
· Weekly End of Life Support Package: $450 (Approximately six 1.5-2 hr sessions)
· Twice-weekly End of Life Support Package: $800 (Approximately twelve 1.5-2 hr sessions)
· End of Life Support and Vigil Package: $1,250 (Approximately twelve 1.5-2 hr sessions + up to 10 hours of vigil support and grief reprocessing)
· Early Grief and Reprocessing Package: $250 (Approximately three 1.5-2 hr sessions)
· Where does Cassie offer these services?
Cassie serves the greater Indianapolis, IN area.
· Do I need to be local to work with Cassie in this way?
No. Much of this work can be done over Zoom or phone.
· Will Cassie travel for vigils?
Yes. Travel arrangements and pricing are discussed case by case.
Why work with a death doula?
Death doulas offer a variety of non-medical roles to those facing terminal conditions and their families, people who have experienced a recent loss, and those interested in planning for their inevitable death.
While hospice care has filled an incredible gap, our society lacks spiritual and emotional support for the dying and their family, especially those who don't identify with a mainstream faith. End-of-life doulas undergo training in deep active listening and centering techniques to facilitate a grounded and non-judgmental container for those facing or planning for the end of life.
Allowing space for discussions around what one desires in their final weeks and days can bring meaning and even beauty to some of life's most confusing and challenging times.