Death Exploration Container
· Meaning of life exploration
· Discussion and guided meditation around facing your inevitable death
· Guided visualizations and spiritual journeys
· Support in planning legacy projects
· Ritual planning and support
· Support for creating a vigil plan
· Support for creating death and after-death plans
What is the "Death Exploration Container"?
This unique offering is for those not facing the end of life but who are interested in having support to explore and prepare death plans when it is their time. Cassie will hold space with you, virtually or in person, and guide you through meditations and discussion to explore and facilitate acceptance of your inevitable death. Services will also allow open and honest conversations about topics that matter the most when thinking about your final days.
Learn more by booking a free consultation call with Cassie. Consultation calls allow space to answer your questions, discuss service options, and outline booking and payment options.
Cassie is an author, healer, and death worker.
Cassie's Experience and Training
· 2021 End of Life Doula Training through INELDA
· 2019-Present Mentorship under Shamanic practitioner Robin Afinowich
· 2022 Embodied Allyship Course with Thérèse Cator
· 2021 Cultivate Trauma-informed training with Katie Kurtz
· 2012 200hr Yoga Teacher Training with Ahna Hoke
Death Exploration Container Options
Three sessions are recommended to complete your death exploration experience and plans.
· Book hourly at your own pace: $75 an hour
· Three 1-1.5 hr sessions: $195
· Where does Cassie offer these services?
Cassie serves the greater Indianapolis, IN area.
· Do I need to be local to work with Cassie in this way?
No. Sessions can be done over Zoom or phone.
· Who is this container for?
Any person over the age of 18 who desires to become more comfotable facing and preparing for their death.